Pequot Museum

Project
Pequot Museum has a website that is outdated, not engaging, and not responsive. The project called for a new responsive design that would help to draw in more visitors to all that Pequot Museum has to offer.

Process
I started this project by researching successful museum website designs. I took that inspiration and built a comp in Illustrator
using a grid system. I used my comp as a reference to build the site in Dreamweaver using features such as media query to create breakpoints for a responsive design.

Tools Used
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver

Color Palette

Homepage Layout